On 21st September 2018 four members of staff will head off to the lake district to take part in a treasure hunt style car rally over two days - 22nd & 23rd September.
Neil & Barry (Mazda Monkeys), and James & Tom (AWOL) will be taking 2 Mk1 MX5's to take part in their 1st ever car rally organised by Two Ball Rally top raise funds for the Florence Nightingale Hospice, based on the campus of the Stoke Mandeville hospital.
As well as asking for donations for this worthy cause, we are offering corporate sponsorship opportunities. For a suggested donation of £75 we will add your details to this page (see below), within our Facebook pinned post and add your logo to our rally car for all to see during the event and on all images taken and posted throughout.
We have set up a Just Giving page - www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Lodge-Garage Please give as much as you can to this deserving charity as every penny counts. We will be updating this page with our corporate sponsors. Watch this space!
MANY THANKS TO ALL MENTIONED BELOW FOR THEIR KIND DONATIONS.
1. Network Digital Communications, For all your phone, internet and network solutions - https://networkdigital.co.uk
2. Comp Room Media, For all your design, print and photography requirements - http://www.comproommedia.com
3. Paul Nelson Photos, Professional photographer covering all your needs - www.nelsonphotos.co.uk
4. Santander Consumer Finance - https://www.santanderconsumer.co.uk/
5. Mazda UK - www.mazda.co.uk
6. NextGear Capital UK - www.nextgearcapital.co.uk
7. Peak Software - www.peaksoftware.co.uk
8. Jayar Car Parts (Aylesbury) - www.jayar.co.uk/default.aspx?page=UD!aylesbury
And of course, to all our friends, families, co-workers and customers who have contributed to the cause.
A small piece about the charity...
The Florence Nightingale Hospice provide a range of palliative and end-of-life care services to people in Buckinghamshire and parts of Oxfordshire and south Bedfordshire who have life-limiting illnesses such as chronic lung conditions, cancer and neurological conditions. In addition, the Day Hospice offers physical, therapeutic and emotional support to people who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness, but who are able to live independently at home. The Hospice also runs the Lymphoedema Clinic and cares for and supports families and friends of patients, through the Bereavement Support Team and Florrie’s Children’s Team.
Florence Nightingale Hospice is based on the campus of Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. The Hospice is run by Bucks NHS Healthcare Trust, and partly funded by Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity. Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity commits to raise £750,000 each year to fund Florence Nightingale Hospice services, and the Charity recruits and manages a team of over 300 volunteers who support both the Hospice and the Charity.